PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro 2012 Championships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2012 Championships

The Euro 2012 Football Championships get under-way in host countries Poland & Ukraine today. Best of luck to all Country's who qualified!!!!
    Come on Ireland!
    Raiser umbup:

Germany ftw!

Comment

I'm expecting England to play very English. Luke warm and disappointing. Call me cynical, but after 2010 and only just getting a new manager, I'll be happy to see us get out of the group stage.

That said though, it would be nice to sock it to PSOGefallener...
      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

im glad no one fancys england i think there going to do just great this one.dark horse dutch the germans lol forget itumbup:
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well actually I'm not 100% sure we will be as strong as the years before but I think we will provide a great fight and hopefully a few nice matches. I think it will be either Spain, germany, Netherlands or France.

Comment

Originally posted by PSOGefallener View Post
            Well actually I'm not 100% sure we will be as strong as the years before but I think we will provide a great fight and hopefully a few nice matches. I think it will be either Spain, germany, Netherlands or France.

Talk about hedging your bets. lol

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ireland ALL THE WAY this year at the Euros...

Spooky OMEN 4 you all, Ireland play Spain on the 14th June, the same day as my 28th Birthday this year

10yrs ago, Ireland played Spain in the last 16 of the 2002 World Cup, also pretty much on my birthday, my 18th, well, the 16/06/2002, it was still my birthday, i was still partying!!

Well unfortunately Ireland lost to Spain on penaltys that day, i am a firm believer that we could have went on to the Semi Finals at least if that penalty shootout had gone our way!!

We r guna do it this summer, GREEN ARMY ALL THE WAY!!!!

Comment

I was very impressed by how well the Russians played last night. If the come out of their group they could be capable of a semi-final place.... I agree with Buzz about the Netherlands being a dark horse for this competition. On their squad they have the top goal scorers for both the English and Germans leagues this year so plenty of power up front. Today the so called 'Group of Death' kicks off with four very strong teams in action.
                Holland v. Demark & Germany v. Portugal
                Raiser umbup:
                Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Jun 09, 2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

badda bing go Irelandumbup:

Comment

I agree, russia played solidly. No reson they can't book a semi final place if they play well. I'm looking forward to the germany vs netherlands game in 'the group of death'. Realistically that game could be the final depending on how well spain do. No team has ever won three competitions in concession so it'll be interesting to see if they rise to the challenge. Also got to agree that the netherlands are big contenders, although I wouldn't call them dark horses. They have a really strong midfield and an amazing strike force. They could deffo go on to win it if there defence holds up. Good luck to all nations competing Croyd umbup:
                    Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Even with the amazing strikeforce, they couldn't score. Maybe the Netherlands won't so as well as thought.
                      Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

There's a shock!!! Denmark just beat Holland in their opening Group B game.... Wasn't expecting that! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Can't anybody here play this game. They looked like they were protecting a two goal lead instead of being behind by one.
                          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Today's Group C matches!
                            Italy Vs. Spain & Ireland Vs. Croatia
                            Come on Ireland! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Today's Group D matches. England Vs. France has just kicked off followed later by Ukraine Vs. Sweden. I'd like to see my English neighbours doing well. Best of Luck to all! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.