PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

travel advisory for Canadians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel advisory for Canadians

just broke on canadian news channel 34 in ontario:

49 bodies with no hands or heads were found today in Mexico based near some tourist areas, so the Canadian Govenrment is advising Canadians not to travel there as of tommorrow May 14th 2012, travel agents have been notified to warn Canadian travelers.

The drug Cartels rule i guess

These have anything to do with the feet that have been washing up on shores in Canada?

I doubt it, but that's a story I want to hear the ending to.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
      These have anything to do with the feet that have been washing up on shores in Canada?

According to reports I have read, they are from suicides jumping off bridges.

Google for canada feet washing ashore, you will find lots of information including the obligatory conspiracy theories.

Comment

https://encrypted.google.com/url?sa=...9P_Pl3QhC3cQ6w

that is the updated link

Comment

Pretty sure the majority of them feets were found on west coast , If not all feets.
          Sorry I don't do any feats of strength
          When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post

The story is intriguing, wouldn't hearing the ending sort of defeat the purpose?
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
              The story is intriguing, wouldn't hearing the ending sort of defeat the purpose?
              I think you mean defoot
              When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.