PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we waiting !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we waiting !!!

C'mon guys. I know it. You know it. So why so quiet. Give us the details. The suspense is killng me

I don't know anything, but would like to know everything. It matters to me a lot actually.

Comment

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/
      ???

Comment

http://www.highstakesdb.com/forum/611958/22-hacked.aspx

hackerized
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
          Interesting coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
            Interesting coincidence.
            Took me a while to work out what you were getting at. But if that's why it was done it's a stroke of genius

Gonna need one of those decoder rings in here soon

Comment

**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Off topic ?

I suggest you buy one of those decoder rings without delay. You seem to have a greater need than most.

Comment

I guess you need more than just a ring to make any sense of this.
                  If it is what I think it is, the Wall Street Journal has an interesting article on it.

Except it's not going to happen, because I'm buying PS next week and once I've bought it I'm not going to buy FT with it

Comment

for some reason, my ring tells me all of this means "drink more ovaltine"
                    what a letdown...
                    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.