PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

valentine's day plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • valentine's day plan

    ok folks,

    here's my plan,

    cooking a prime rib roast, with potatoes,carrots,onions etc

    all in one pot, very easy to do, but looks like you went all out,

    bottle of red, bottle of irish cream, her fav.

    and a home made card...

    hoping this will get me some

    also hoping to last longer that 5, if you know what l mean....hiccup

    cheers

    p.s. have to add, last night she says to me..........don't buy me anything......lol

    come really...lol

    not falling for that...hiccup
    Last edited by effsea; Tue Feb 14, 2012, 06:39 PM.
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

    7 Time Bracelet Winner



  • #2
    Sounds very Romantic Eff,

    Good luck and please DON'T let us know how it went!!

    Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

    13 Time Bracelet Winner


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Grade b View Post
      Sounds very Romantic Eff,

      Good luck and please DON'T let us know how it went!!

      Grade b

      trust me it won't take long to tell ya....hiccup
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

      7 Time Bracelet Winner


      Comment


      • #4
        He'll be back in 2......5 is to long.............LOL

        Comment


        • #5
          ouch...lol
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

          7 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by effsea View Post

            p.s. have to add, last night she says to me..........don't buy me anything......lol

            come really...lol

            not falling for that...hiccup
            my wife tells me this every year.... please! don't EVER listen to this folks! at least not if you would like an enjoyable day/ week/ year.... happy Vday all!!
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

            Comment


            • #7

              ... Very nice plan effsea!

              Wonder what was in the water you guys drank growing up? They need to add it to the water supply over here!

              Quite a few lucky ladies out there that get to say they are loved by the guys in this group! Hope you all get a lot of lovin' in return today!

              Happy Valentine's Day

              Comment


              • #8
                nice one i hope you both enjoy and have a great time

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chelle867 View Post

                  ... Very nice plan effsea!

                  Wonder what was in the water you guys drank growing up? They need to add it to the water supply over here!

                  Quite a few lucky ladies out there that get to say they are loved by the guys in this group! Hope you all get a lot of lovin' in return today!

                  Happy Valentine's Day
                  i grew up and lived right by you for 42 yrs. Chelle
                  maybe the altamont is the dividing line..or maybe its the delta water. happy Vday!
                  May the tinfoil protect you. MT

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Have you got it hiccup the wife yet effsea. If not good luck and keep pestering i will be.umbup:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Very nice!

                      Me myself will get my dishes washed LOL ..

                      Happy V day!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Luvverly Sentiments Eff -

                        This is the day I miss all my ex-wives the most..

                        ....because my new girlfriend cannae cook so good.



                        Just enjoy youselves young lovers

                        Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
                          Luvverly Sentiments Eff -

                          This is the day I miss all my ex-wives the most..

                          ....because my new girlfriend cannae cook so good.



                          Just enjoy youselves young lovers

                          Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                          LOL hope she doesnt see this post

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just had some nice dinner with my longterm girlfriend in a nice japancese restaurant, Sushi & Grill. Good as always and she was also happy

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            X Cookies Information

                            We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.