PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forums

online poker forums are really just for **deleted** that think they are good players . I mean some of the 'advice' and comments are just ridiculous . it was the same on Full tilt's forum . just full of people full of themselves .

I'd be surprised if any really good or professional player ever bothers with nonsense forums such as this .
    Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Feb 12, 2012, 07:28 AM. Reason: deleted vulgar word / insult, please read our terms of service

Boy was I sozzled last night!

Apologies..

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Sun Feb 12, 2012, 03:14 PM. Reason: deleted vulgar word / insult, please read our terms of service
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think you meant to post this in the off topic forum?

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
        I think you meant to post this in the off topic forum?

Grade b

nope , anywhere was good enough

by the way grade you are **deleted**
        Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Feb 12, 2012, 07:34 AM. Reason: member insult please read our terms of service

Comment

Originally posted by frasierbeams View Post
          nope , anywhere was good enough

by the way grade you are **deleted**
          lol
          Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Feb 12, 2012, 07:35 AM. Reason: please refer to #4 member insult
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

and do you plan on explaining why?

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by frasierbeams View Post
              online poker forums are really just for **deleted** that think they are good players .
              We can see you believe what you say and by posting have shown what you think of your self!
              You really shouldnt be so harsh on yourself,maybe you change your out look and you might build some self confidence.
              Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Feb 12, 2012, 07:36 AM. Reason: refer to post #1 vulgar word / insult

Comment

**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                  We can see you believe what you say and by posting have shown what you think of your self!
                  You really shouldnt be so harsh on yourself,maybe you change your out look and you might build some self confidence.

I don't think so

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Keep it in line everyone. There is no need to be insulting in your posts.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Maybe frasier would be soothed if we just stuck to giving out more salient and useful advice gang.

Like using the keys to click in ones actions instead of the mouse.

You know,vital stuff like that...

Comment

i dont use the mouse
                        go and read another of my posts and you will know why

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                          and do you plan on explaining why?

i think you know why ; cant you take a bit of name calling without having to clype to the moderators about it .

you are a sad pathetic c***
                          Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Feb 12, 2012, 04:59 PM. Reason: Offensive Language

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post

lol another cod psychologist

Comment

Never mind frasierbeams,
                              One day when you play Trains and Tunnels with your mates,
                              they might let you be the train, Instead of always having to be the Tunnel.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.