PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calcutta Cup Day & Ed takes a bath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calcutta Cup Day & Ed takes a bath

In 5 hours time the world's oldest international rugby fixture kicks off at Murrayfield here in Edinburgh for the Calcutta Cup. I predict the Auld Enemy will be sent home to think again.

This is also the day I take my annual bath.....

Might be very late before I get back on here tonight & I could be a little the worse for wear - but by which time I hope the battered Elephant & Cobras Trophy will be back where it belongs.

Have a good day at the tables.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

QUOTE=EdinFreeMan This is also the day I take my annual bath..... Enjoy both! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
      In 5 hours time the world's oldest international rugby fixture kicks off at Murrayfield here in Edinburgh for the Calcutta Cup. I predict the Auld Enemy will be sent home to think again.

This is also the day I take my annual bath.....

Might be very late before I get back on here tonight & I could be a little the worse for wear - but by which time I hope the battered Elephant & Cobras Trophy will be back where it belongs.

Have a good day at the tables.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      Ed, enjoy the game, and the bath, just remember, no farting in the tub, or the bath becomes pointless....roflmao

Comment

Ycey

wot
        Last edited by Ycey; Tue Feb 28, 2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

C'mon Ed. Almost 48 hours now. Surely you're not still sulking?

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.