PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL fans annonymous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL fans annonymous

I'm a huge hockey fanatic. as allot of canadians are. My favourite team is the detroit red wings. whats ur favourite team?

I'll give you a cookie if you can figure out mine
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
      I'll give you a cookie if you can figure out mine

Leafs?

Team Heimlich me....Washington Capitals.

Comment

Originally posted by JackAce326 View Post
        I'm a huge hockey fanatic. as allot of canadians are. My favourite team is the detroit red wings. whats ur favourite team?
        My team destroys yours tonite..umbup: You into the hockey rumors like Eklund,4thperiod and such?

Comment

Eklund is a tool how anyone can believe a word he says... Go Leafs Go and Mox good luck getting rid of that cancer from your team..

Comment

There is only one.....go leafs go

ov is an azz...hiccup
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Eklund reads my posts our posts and runs with them,its pretty funny.
              Almost makes you think of starting a website under the same premise.

Hey Eff whats the deal with the block of empty seats behind the end of the home teams bench in Toronto? Been killing me for a well and keep thinking its government money being pissed down the drain. I hope more Canadian teams make it this year,should be a blast.

Comment

millionaire season ticket holders eating in the restaurants under the seats

Comment

yep, room said it all,

pretty bad seeing that, last game l went to all the furs coats in the great seats left after the 1 st ,

effin sick really, big bucks have the great seats,

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

and the ushers are like the secret police, dont try to move down to better seats lol

Comment

to see a game now, if you don't spend $600 for two peeps, you know someone

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yup sad but true

Comment

About 10 years ogo,

4 of us would take a limo there and back,

dinner for 4
                          tics for 4
                          drinks...etc

all for $250 each,

not any more

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I hear ya Effsea.... we used to have the tripple play here on the Island ... 275 us saturday game Seahawks in the kingdome , Canucks and whitecaps. BYOB and transport all the way for the round trip. hotel and meals incl. was a sweet deal
                            Took my boy to a canucks game 5 yrs ago and with the hotel it was a G note for good seats....never been back lol...... NHL is pricing themselves out of biz ...bsides Betman the weasel just chaps my highny ... swear that guy is a bot

Hate to say it tho(yaya I hear the teeth grating) been a habs fan since Dryden days aaa midget...playing in net and all .....2nd would have to be Boston and espo ...... now a-days the NHL refs decide the game more than the teams and I watch junior much more than NHL ...way better game and 10 dollar seats behind the bench! GO BLAZERS

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                              and the ushers are like the secret police, dont try to move down to better seats lol
                              Intellipoker has the usher's contract for Air Canada Centre? evil: Man,The Illuminati IS everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.