PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topthecat

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topthecat

I personaly am raging at the treatment of Tony(Topthecat) Post here and show your support for a "Top" guy umbup:umbup:
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

I have always respect Tony for his words in PSO and as Mod too... Wish you good luck... umbup:umbup:

Comment

You know just because someone's little feelings got hurt is no excuse for banning a member, especially one who is as friendly, knowledgeable and caring (both the members and the PSO itself) as Tony was. Someone should be ashamed of themselves. evil: Free the Cat!!!
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

You piss in someone's house, you get thrown out.

Reality check guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
            You piss in someone's house, you get thrown out. Reality check guys.
            So are you saying the house HAS changed owners then? And here I thought this was a place for us all. You should become a Mod too D. At least you have the cojones to put it as it really is. evil:

Comment

Free speech in an open forum.

Free the Cat!

ToptheCat.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                You know just because someone's little feelings got hurt is no excuse for banning a member, especially one who is as friendly, knowledgeable and caring (both the members and the PSO itself) as Tony was. Someone should be ashamed of themselves. evil: Free the Cat!!!
                Especially some1 who isn't a permanent fixture, and only fillin in temporarily... Back to post secondary studies... soon? umbup:
                5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You piss in someone's house, you get thrown out.

Reality check guys.
                  If the said house is going up in flames, pissing in it might just help
                  Last edited by gatehouse999; Mon Jan 30, 2012, 11:39 PM. Reason: .
                  2012 Double Bracelet Winner
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post
                    I personaly am raging at the treatment of Tony(Topthecat) Post here and show your support for a "Top" guy umbup:umbup:
                    can i ask what happened to tony or is that a forbidden subject

Comment

Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post
                      If the said house is going up in flames, pissing in it might just help

+1000000000

So well said.

Dale
                      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                        So are you saying the house HAS changed owners then? And here I thought this was a place for us all. You should become a Mod too D. At least you have the cojones to put it as it really is. evil:
                        I think we all know there's been a change of landlord. But what some people don't seem to realise is that a rent free tenancy agreement isn't such a bad deal, even if some of the furniture got removed. My main point though. You run a company. An employee leaves and then sets about using your website to criticise the organisation and launch personal attacks on the management. How long are you gonna put up with that? Anybody that's surprised by his removal just isn't living in the real world.

Comment

yeah i have no idea what happened either.
                          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

I think we all know there's been a change of landlord. But what some people don't seem to realise is that a rent free tenancy agreement isn't such a bad deal, even if some of the furniture got removed. My main point though. You run a company. An employee leaves and then sets about using your website to criticise the organisation and launch personal attacks on the management. How long are you gonna put up with that? Anybody that's surprised by his removal just isn't living in the real world.
                            The powers that be wont allow me to get into details but that wasn't what did it D. evil:

Comment

Oh well....

Plop this in the "More annoying PSO drama I don't give a crap about" category. All this complaining and drama gets old.
                              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.