PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

playing with courses nlhe dont make big mistakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing with courses nlhe dont make big mistakes

hi all just found in the courses nlhe section some great training and great fun lol what a great idea to learn someone poker with them generated hands they are so coolllll lol any1 else find them good?

Yes that is why I took them all as soon as I joined... did not want to waste a year playing with no real knowledge. Glad you find them interesting

Comment

Hell ya! I was delighted to see the NLHE Cash Course introduced. While my ROI is in the plus in MTT's my cash game is terrible. I spent the whole month of January studying that course and I'll review it a few times before attempting the quiz. I especiallly found helpful the part about re-evaluating your hand post-flop. What I was finding was that I was winning small pots but losing big ones. This was due to not re-evaluating. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Its an especially awesome course if you're from Europe and on Itellipoker. They give/gave you ten bucks for passing......

Ooops, wrong thread, i meant to put this under "Dean likes to whine section" ........but yes, awesome course, I agree !! I just wish I understood Cash games better, it seems like a lot of people with huge bankrolls play small stakes and can afford to play super loose and rebuy in for max allowed over and over.

Cheers

Skiny

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
          Hell ya! I was delighted to see the NLHE Cash Course introduced. While my ROI is in the plus in MTT's my cash game is terrible. I spent the whole month of January studying that course and I'll review it a few times before attempting the quiz. I especiallly found helpful the part about re-evaluating your hand post-flop. What I was finding was that I was winning small pots but losing big ones. This was due to not re-evaluating. Raiser umbup:
          lol read it 3 times and just failed my first attempt lol

Comment

playing with courses nlhe don't make big mistakes

This translates to actually PLAYING the game as well holdem....don't make big mistakes.

"No one wins. One side just loses more slowly"---Roland "Prez" Prezbylewski---The Wire

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
              playing with courses nlhe don't make big mistakes This translates to actually PLAYING the game as well holdem....don't make big mistakes. "No one wins. One side just loses more slowly"---Roland "Prez" Prezbylewski---The Wire
              yes moxi definate umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.