PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard of...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of...?

Micah Brown....
    I just discovered this guy on youtube not too long ago and wow...

Anyway, does anyone else know any amazing underground artist?

Well, he's not really underground much at all, but he's not nearly as widely known as I think he should be...

Butch Walker.

If you ever saw Dazed and Confused, you might want to check out the brand new video for his song "Synthesizers." Wooderson lives! Alright, alright, alright.... It's on the YouTube machine.

Will be checking out your guy now.

edit: p.s. I kinda imagine effsea rolling into a bar like Wooderson...
    Last edited by mcrissinger; Sat Jan 21, 2012, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
      Well, he's not really underground much at all, but he's not nearly as widely known as I think he should be...

Butch Walker.

If you ever saw Dazed and Confused, you might want to check out the brand new video for his song "Synthesizers." Wooderson lives! Alright, alright, alright.... It's on the YouTube machine.

Will be checking out your guy now.

edit: p.s. I kinda imagine effsea rolling into a bar like Wooderson...
      AWESOME! lol.... I haven't heard of him before and this is fantastic! Lol Wooderson is just too good in that video.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it, there's a ton of his stuff available on the youtubes and everything else you can find free music on.

I have no problem pointing people towards free sources of his music, 'cause 9 out of 10 times the people that dig him will go see him live, for about $12-$15... And his live show is going to blow their minds.

I've taken a "virgin" to his shows about 10 times. Every time, a new fan has been created that will bring more people to his shows.

Music is a wonderful thing.

Google 'tenth row butch walker 9:30' for a full-length, wonderful(legit) video of one of his shows. I'd post a link, but I don't know if we're allowed.

Comment

thx mc,

very cool, watching and listening to butch now

cheers
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanksfor that link, its awesome...........streaming Dazedand Confused while i play poker as we speak !!!!

Comment

Kevin Devine - I Used to be Someone

another artist I just came upon worth some attention

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.