PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker & Beers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker & Beers

Hi PSOer, I decided try again to play poker while being drunk lol. It very bad idea to play drunk indeed. It's okay to have two or three beers, but after six beers i'm starting to play like really bad LAG player. Reason for that i wanted to see the diff in my play to see if i'm winning or losing. Well i guess not going to be doing that any more lesson learn. Waking up this morning is one of my worse hang over LOL. Better off go back where i always do and be prepare for poker game is to eat well, and have some nice cold iced water. I don't drink much anyway just like maybe once in a month or two. Tell you the truth i hated beers, because some time peoples do stupid things, and even myself do crazy things. PS If you decided to drink beers make sure it the limit then ur okay to go, but if ur have more than 6 then ur playing like really bad LAG poker Just my thought !! moke:ug:mileypoker:

Luckily, I never drink beer.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

wtf....hiccup

cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Maybe it work well for you effsea, but not for me indeed.

Cheers

Comment

MMMMMMMMM Budweiser Lol

Comment

Yeah i wish never drink in the first place AYE.

Comment

Get a gd Budweiser down ya icey cold yall be fine lol

Comment

I think Eff may be referring to the fact that i never drink beer, Outcast

If my poker was as good as my beer drinking I would be a much richer man.

I find after 12 or so Augustiners, ( a real beer not like Budweiser LOL) that I may get a bit laggy; Eff suggested red wine and that was even worse again

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Thank God i stick with my bank roll when i was drunk Phew!! Good thing i didn't jump in higher buy in...LOL

Comment

Lol oiiiii dnt diss the Budweiser it's yum haha N Tequila yum yum yummmmmmm oh n some kp salted nuts yummmmmm

Comment

http://www.theakstons.co.uk/ales/cla...dpeculier.html

Mmmm i'm going have to go back to uk soon for some real ale.

Grade b
                      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                        I think Eff may be referring to the fact that i never drink beer, Outcast

If my poker was as good as my beer drinking I would be a much richer man.

I find after 12 or so Augustiners, ( a real beer not like Budweiser LOL) that I may get a bit laggy; Eff suggested red wine and that was even worse again

Cheers,

TC
                        Red wine and poker is a terrible idea! If like me you enjoy a beverage whilst playing then wine is bad because every sip is about three times stronger than a sip of beer, and I take just as many sips! I get far too drunk far too quickly that way!

Comment

I drank Coke while playing you today Swax and it did not help at all. I probably would have been much better off on the red wine or beer, or both! LOL

On a serious note we all handle alcohol differently and I find that any more than a couple starts to effect how I play

Cheers

TC

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.