PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow, canadian tunes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, canadian tunes

love canadian music, check this out

go to that youtube thing...hiccup

not sure what l'm allowed to put up..lol

band is walk off my earth - somebody that l used to know

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

38k views, 63k likes. umbup: You know it's good when...

Comment

So did they delete the link?? I like most CDN music.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I like> Party Rock Anthem - [Walk off the Earth] + All About Maggie Way better than original i think, (but i only seen original today (Video i had to see original, to judge(but isn't there other original "ROCK Anthems). This is Band from Hamilton NZ search Giggles/Utube; the Trons - self playing robot band First time i seen playing was walking through center city and I heard this band playing in distance, band was playing i had too look twice ( i hadn't been drinking lol) as here's these pieces of junk playing music, not any bits of junk - playing robot band wow All Thee Bestumbup:
        Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Sun Jan 08, 2012, 09:40 AM.
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
          So did they delete the link?? I like most CDN music.

no they did not, just heard they would, could be wrong, lets try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2...5bFOAAAAAAAbAA

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
            I like> Party Rock Anthem - [Walk off the Earth] + All About Maggie Way better than original i think, (but i only seen original today (Video i had to see original, to judge(but isn't there other original "ROCK Anthems). This is Band from Hamilton NZ search Giggles/Utube; the Trons - self playing robot band First time i seen playing was walking through center city and I heard this band playing in distance, band was playing i had too look twice ( i hadn't been drinking lol) as here's these pieces of junk playing music, not any bits of junk - playing robot band wow All Thee Bestumbup:
            thx for the info, l just notice now it was a cover...hiccup this band is from burlington ont, just outside of hamilton ontario, pretty funny eh cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks, you effer. Really digging them. Wonder how long it would have been before I heard of them without your post... I imagine they'll be getting their big break soon.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.