PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky me

Today was a day when i decided to cut my bedroom carpet up after decorating the bedroom so i skipped my poker games and got to it, after abit of work i opened the bedroom window only to hear a crackling sound i rushed down stairs to find my neighbours shed on fire this then spread to my fence and the flames started to hit my roof, well me and my trusty bucket went to battle until the fire service turned up, i'm ok i just have a sore face and a small burn on my arm, but good god how lucky am i if i was just playing poker like usual i would not of noticed it and my house would not be here right now, at the time i just reacted and dealt with the situation, but now i cant stop shaking so i guess no poker for me for a few days guys.
    Wow what a crazy day i actually feel sick, theres only a few hundred pounds worth of damage to the outside of my house i'm seeing this as a blessing it could of been a whole lot worse being as my son and mrs were in the house aswell at the time, a few more mins and well i dont want to think about it i feel sick enough.

Holy cow,

Lucky you. I'm pleased to hear your alright. But i would take my self for a check up for smoke inhalation and defo shock.

Call someone to come stay over, I'm serious about the shock.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow

Glad to hear there was no serious damage. Take care PokerPest.

Comment

Thanks guys i'm still ticking thank god & think u maybe right about shock grade b, but i feel abit better today, maybe even fit enough to get on them tables later

Gl at the tables.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.