PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion to anyone going to play Live...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to anyone going to play Live...

You all probably have heard some of the big name pro's utter their own "signature lines" when they win.

Joe Hachem is known for saying "Pass the sugar!"

Humberto Brenes is known for saying 'Da chark is gunna eat joo!"

Phil Hellmuth has numerous sayings like 'I can dodge bullets baby!" "you cannot even SPELL poker", etc...

In the interests of fostering PSO "togetherness", how about if we, the players of PSO, take as our own personal mottoes when we win a hand...

PSO STYLE!

We can say this loudly and proudly, we can say it softly to ourselves, we can do it enigmatically by not explaining what it means, whatever. This will be our very own personal trade mark!

I am going to do that the next time I play, every pot I win I'll say: "PSO STYLE!"

If that one doesn;t work, does anyone have a better motto we could all adopt as our own? I'd love to hear 'em!
    Double Bracelet Winner

My signature line is, "Two pair beats three of a kind, right?"

Comment

My personal motto "Just keep nitting it up". Of course I play a lot of MTT's, might not be appropriate for all games.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
        My personal motto "Just keep nitting it up". Of course I play a lot of MTT's, might not be appropriate for all games.

do you have your needles and yarn with you?
        6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i try and say as little as possible when i play live.. just cos i talk more when i have premium hands trying to act casual so now just try and shut up as much as possible...

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.