PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG Rudolph is a girl!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Rudolph is a girl!!!!!!!!!!

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer, however, retain their antlers until after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen..... had to be a female. We should have known this.... Only women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night, and not get lost.

Like · · 2 minutes ago
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

If you think antlers on male reindeer is a stretch, ask the DoFG what they think of the reindeer's aeronautic capabilities.

<--- sort of a reindeer

Comment

hmmmmm interesting.... then according to the stop animation program i've watched for a zillion years, rudolf is also a lesbian. sinse rudolf and clairisse hook up, i guess she'll be the last in the line of shiny red nosed critters. effsea is our last, best hope..
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

hiccup
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

dammit now all my kids are crying

actually I dont have kids :P

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.