PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official apology thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official apology thread

has there been any mass apology for the owners of pstars and ftilt? most people i think care about themselfs only but i care about pstars and ftilt owners and operators also so if there hasn't been a thread on it this is it

yea TooCoo wishes to delete and infract

wat?

Comment

I can understand why an apology FROM (is that what you mean?) the owners of FT to their players would be in order, but I don't see why the same would apply to the PokerStars owners.. Maybe you can explain why you think so?

Comment

probably because of our government pressing some fairytale charges on them for giving us players some freedom to play poker for awhile doing what they had to do( honorable ) to give us some poker playing justice for the unjust law's created in freedoms name usa does not know the meaning of true honor it's just a plain word to them owners of ps andf ft had some honor and a sense of greatness doing what they had to do

( gripe now ) (negativity negativity)

Comment

not that any of you realy care just go on with meaningless lives thinking everything is great and perfect Lalala in the world doopey dopey going to work going home dopey dope duh umm drive go to mall buy food watch tv go to work again dum dum dooh congress make law's dum duh oblivious to your freedom your lives being ruled and destroyed happy little villagers aslong as poker witchcraft is burned*

Comment

If anyone can translate this thread into something that everyone can understand it would be much appreciated.
            Sorry thread starter but I really do not understand 99% of what you have taken the time to type.

Comment

I beg your pardon ????
              pmsl B

Comment

Originally posted by jysteruk View Post
                If anyone can translate this thread into something that everyone can understand it would be much appreciated.
                I think a padded cell would be more in order!
                'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

I didn't realize LSD was still popular.
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ONiX360 View Post
                    owners of ps andf ft had some honor and a sense of greatness doing what they had to do
                    ROFLMAO, this thread must be a level, right? I mean this statement is so wild.

PokerStars handled their business in a professional manner, keeping segregated funds as promised all along, and refunding US player balances (earlier than expected quite frankly). Full Tilt utilized unprofessional business practices, questionable accounting, and in the end stole our money. Honor or greatness have nothing to do with it.
                    Last edited by TheLangolier; Tue Dec 13, 2011, 10:45 PM.
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by FLsnookman View Post
                      I didn't realize LSD was still popular.
                      Lmao made me snarf my coke (the drink) readin that 1 umbup:
                      Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Tue Dec 13, 2011, 11:00 PM.
                      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Last edited by XXChris123; Wed Dec 14, 2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jysteruk View Post
                          Sorry thread starter but I really do not understand 99% of what you have taken the time to type.
                          I shall Try
                          I have two ideas as to the Meaning of the post.

1. Has anyone apologized for the US government to the poker sites.

2. Has anyone apologized to us players from poker sites.

If ONiX360 could tell us which option was correct that might help.
                          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

that langolier guy made a better reply

but just to show u guys
                            how honest Poker Stars is they granted me this one time only ability to show you the heart of their soft ware

.......http://blueballfixed.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Glad to see someone used the downtime to adjust their dosage.....or not.

Man I shudder to think what the "unofficial" apology rant is going to be....
                              Last edited by Moxie Pip; Tue Dec 13, 2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.