PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hobbies outside of PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbies outside of PSO

Hey all now that it seems to have calmed down in here a little bit lol It got me thinking about what else we do for fun outside of playing poker here.

I think maybe hearing of our other interests might give us some insight into other players and their personalities

My major hobby (before major pay cut from work) is marine reef keeping.. or spending way too much money on saltwater aquariums and fish lol..I also was heavily into collecting hockey cards for years I live and breath the Toronto Maple Leafs and being a canadian living in pittsburgh it is kind of hard to follow as closely as I used to.... Thankfully I found several sites online that I can watch them

I look forward to hearing from you guys and gals and trying to dissect what makes you tick lol

There are hobbies outside of poker???

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      Hey all now that it seems to have calmed down in here a little bit lol It got me thinking about what else we do for fun outside of playing poker here.

I think maybe hearing of our other interests might give us some insight into other players and their personalities

My major hobby (before major pay cut from work) is marine reef keeping.. or spending way too much money on saltwater aquariums and fish lol..I also was heavily into collecting hockey cards for years I live and breath the Toronto Maple Leafs and being a canadian living in pittsburgh it is kind of hard to follow as closely as I used to.... Thankfully I found several sites online that I can watch them

I look forward to hearing from you guys and gals and trying to dissect what makes you tick lol
      Leafs? Really?

L osers
      E ven
      A fter
      F orty three years

just messing with ya roomik...or am I?...hockey is my thing too...playing and watching...don't think I need to point out who...funny, i used to be into fish as well, freshwater...had 3 tanks...i have a big collection of hockey cards as well, mostly from the 70's and 80's
      Last edited by fadmin; Tue Oct 19, 2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Beer.

hiccup.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonhabs View Post
          Leafs? Really?

L osers
          E ven
          A fter
          F orty three years

just messing with ya roomik...or am I?...hockey is my thing too...playing and watching...don't think I need to point out who...funny, i used to be into fish as well, freshwater...had 3 tanks...i have a big collection of hockey cards as well, mostly from the 70's and 80's
          Lol I have 3 saltwater tanks in my living room, and I used to have tons of 70's and 80's cards my sister used to work at opeechee years ago lol but my mother thought I was over collecting and tossed them And I wont tell you what we used to do to the Gretzky rookies we had lol

Comment

Is this a trick question?

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
              Is this a trick question?
              no why would it be? I am just interested in what my fellow pso'ers do besides play poker 12 hours a day lol

Comment

no why would it be? I am just interested in what my fellow pso'ers do besides play poker 12 hours a day lol
                LOL--lighten up, Francis

Comment

golf

other than drinking,

I am a golf nut, l have a small 9 hole golf course in my backyard,
                  longest hole is 57 yards, shortest is 45

it's called, in the rough ruff golf and county club. private, members only,

the members pay $2 a round, non profit, all monies go into our end of year tourney.

all beer and food is free
                  also we have some small prizes.

winner gets a green jacket, but its a lumber jacket, hehe

this will be our 2nd year doing it, silly but lots of fun.

bman2004 is a member,

hiccup,
                  cheers
                  Last edited by effsea; Tue Oct 19, 2010, 09:49 PM.
                  Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Lol I have 3 saltwater tanks in my living room, and I used to have tons of 70's and 80's cards my sister used to work at opeechee years ago lol but my mother thought I was over collecting and tossed them And I wont tell you what we used to do to the Gretzky rookies we had lol
                    I have a feeling it had to do with the spokes of your bike.

I have 3 Mark Messier rookie cards

Comment

Stumped what the answer?

Im waiting on the snow to hit the mountains.
                      Steelers fan living in Canada,so we just need to swap living spaces.

Comment

Now that is cool Eff

Comment

Other than poker, I'm an internet hobby writer. And that defines my freetime. I write on the internet as a hobby. My works can be found on Fanstory.com by searching under my pen name. - Cairn Destop. I enjoy reviewing the works of others and I do write, but not recently. My latest project is due for release early next year. All of which is in my profile.

Comment

spokes and we used to write all over them before we played flick lol

Comment

Softball double-headers once a week. The wife and I love krapaoke, and have a few friends we enjoy it with. My fav's to sing are Zep, Pink Floyd, Seether, and Metallica. (Won a nice $$ prize singing "What is and What Should Never Be) We don't get to go much lately as my biggest hobby now is my lil' man Sam. I also like to play drums and Playstation 3 a bit. .. Bout it.
                              ps..anyone else on the playstation HOME network? My character is Led_Hed_1 if so..look me up.
                              Last edited by fadmin; Tue Oct 19, 2010, 10:03 PM. Reason: post script

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.