PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hahahah-hahaha hahaa I remebered my dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahah-hahaha hahaa I remebered my dream

Omg hahaha you know how usually you cannot remember your dreams..well oh and I handnt been drinking or ate cheese late at night or on drugs not even had a drink ..well it is very warm here but I remembered my dream

I think I had been playing too much poker then again I havent played that much have been redesigning my hud in PT4

So its a home game and about 7 or 8 are sat around a table when door opens and a big hugegorilla lwalked in hahaha..he sat down in the seat to the left near the door and we started to play poker...everyone was scared and werent letting him win but didnt want to tilt him....as people busted and arrived a new player comes in and hes got same seat draw was the gorilla hahahaa...so this thing was huge dunno how it fitted into a normal chair anyways who can explaindreams hahaha....next this poor guy ummm the seat has like a divider on it (I hadnt been smoking anythign either) its just I remebered a weird dream so wanted to share it with everyone hahaha ..........so this guy sits on like piece of wood above the gorilla so the gorilla is below him but alseep hahaha and this guy was very nervous.............then I woke up
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.