PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ineligible???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ineligible???

So.. a while ago I created my Pokerstars account via my partners laptop. At the time, my smart phone was stolen and I probably would have created my Pokerstars account using my phone rather than my partners laptop. Anyway, due to my partner having an account on the laptop, which she never used any longer and had asked to remove or suspend her account. (The goal was to expel the account indefinitely but proved impossible, so suspension was the only option.) Upon opening my account, I found I was ineligible to participate in most of the Pokerstars school promotions. I went through so many different ID checks with Pokerstars support and cleared my account of any scrutiny but still, I am ineligible for most promotions I would have otherwise been eligible for if I had just used another device to create my Pokerstars account. To me this is unfair. A valued client, I am not. We deposit funds into these sites and are never questioned. We make a withdraw and are made to wait for clearance as expected but, for something so simple as to use the wrong device to create an account, the consequences are ridiculous to say the least. Wish this story had a better ending.

Hi Wait4ItKid,

Yes, sorry to hear this, but unfortunately nobody in the forum can help you with this, only the Support Team at support@pokerstarsschool.com can. There are systems in place at the school to prevent fraud and unfortunately for you one of those is that we don't allow promotions for more than one account on any device.

PokerStars School promotions are limited to the first account associated with PokerStars software installation on a computer or mobile device. No consideration will be considered for subsequent installations.
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Yes, this is somewhat unfortunate. I'm not surprised as this is just protocol. I wasn't asking for help though. Been there, done that. Nothing can be done. I am to live with this ineligible status. I wonder if Pokerstars could live without players??? We already know the answer to that question. Look, I was just venting. It's out of my system and maybe some day in the near or far future I am going to vent again. It's inevitable for us all. Some of us may vent out in these forums and some of us may not but, we all will eventually vent one way or another. Do not take this the wrong way. I respect the terms and conditions of any poker site and I will never do anything to jeopardize my account with Pokerstars. I just wished an online business like Pokerstars shared the same respect for their clients. We all know how a business operates. I guess you can call me client #213345.... cause the truth is, we are ALL just another number.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.