PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Prizepool Madness Freeroll

Prizepool Madness Freeroll

On March 31st, the Prizepool Madness Freeroll will take place. The current prize pool is a hefty $10,000, but with your help we will grow this. Can we count on you?

See more
See less

Positive Mindset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Mindset

"It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come." Dalai Lama

15 Time Bracelet Winner

Nice quote, I think it is good to be grateful we can play on Pokerstars with all the promotions targeted at us , rather than moan about variance, because lots of players who wish to do so cannot .

Comment

“You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot--it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.” Maya Angelou
      15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." Maya Angelou
        15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Finding the Positive,

out of a negative is the way too go!

quote from some Drunk Guy at the Bar

Pick Happy

Cheers All
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

“The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember - no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success." Eric Thomas
            15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." Winston Churchill
              15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius
                15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"Believe you can and you're half way there." Theodore Roosevelt
                  15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.