PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE $1 Spin&Go Ticket or $.50 cash :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE $1 Spin&Go Ticket or $.50 cash :)

Hey guys,

If you have just .02 cents in your account, here is a way to get a $1 Spin&Go Ticket or $.50 cash.

Open Fulltilt poker (download it if you don't have it already- its the same account/password as your pokerstars account, for those who don't know, its owned by The Stars group who also owns Pokerstars)

Opt in for "The Ultimate Players Trip" Challenge and just play a real money game. Even just the .02 Sit & Go Trny like I just did. Once the game starts you will get a chest to open. You will then win one of 3 prizes:

Ultimate Players Trip - 0.005%
    $1 Spin and Go Tkt - 59.996%
    $.50 Cash - 40%

I had a 4x multiplier chance, but my AQ lost to KQ when villian hits a straight on the river! That $4 was mine! lol Oh well, I hope you guys have better luck with this.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Thanks for the tip .

Merry Christmas

Comment

I had to reinstall fulltilt as when i migrated over to pokerstars I thought they were both the same..well on newer computer didnt bother getting fultilt back didnt know you could!!

Happy Christmas & thanks ed

played cash game won 20c

chest won me 2 cherrys so spun on milionaires island won a spin of the day

spin of the day landed on $2500 allin shootout entry

im entered for 8th December 2pm UK time

thanks again

ooo nearly 17000 peopel so far and 250 paid good luck me was hoping for the holiday haha

Comment

Won 50 Cents Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

cheers Ed
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Way to go and thanks guys.

Rolo834 take down that Allin Shootout!

I'll keep an eye out for the new challenges on Full Tilt. The next one for this "Ultimate Players Trip" Challenge will be on Monday- it runs every week thru Jan 13th. (It started back on November 19th).

Comment

dang no luck this time well came about 712th needed top 250

Comment

Originally posted by rolo834 View Post
              dang no luck this time well came about 712th needed top 250
              So close mate! Get it on the next one!

Comment

The new challenge is up!

Its the same (maybe its always the same?). Just opt in to the challenge on FullTilt, play a .02 cent trny and automatically win a $1 Spin&Go Tkt or the $.50 cash. Best value for .02c ever! If only we could always make 25x or 50x our buyin guaranteed. lol

Comment

won a $1 spin & go

cheers ed
                  Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the information. I didn't know that there are other additional promotions there!

Comment

I won the Mega Spin ticket today, won 25 free spins , got lucky and won $10.24 thanks Ed .

Comment

Originally posted by lilu80 View Post
                        Thanks for the information. I didn't know that there are other additional promotions there!
                        No problem, we gotta look out for each other. I wish I knew about this when it started a month ago. I actually like the graphics on FullTilt better than PS, but the Masters games aren't on FullTilt.

Comment

Nice going 73Rex73 and effsea!

I again had a great multiplier for my spin- a chance to win $6, but got sucked out on again after flopping 2 pair. Turn and river both hated me. lol

Comment

no luck for me got 2 cherrys again but it spun and landed on nothing........just took a bad beat too on the bubble jeeze who calls my reriases with 27o??? guess the guy from Switzerland does

wow nice rex @$10

Comment

Thanks and merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.