PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Often Wrong but Never In Doubt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Often Wrong but Never In Doubt

After deliberating in which thread to post this I decided to put it here. I visit the "community" pages with some regularity and am frustrated most every time trying to navigate the threads (although it appears since the update they are called channels). Are there any help pages relating to this topic? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to simplify the process? The method that I use seems cumbersome; open a post (generally current/new posts), read it , post a reply if so moved (which is rare) and then use the "back" button in my browser to return to the forum 'Home' page. Find a new post and repeat. With most posters creating a "New Topic" for each post they make and mostly it would seem just to hear themselves speak rather than to engage in dialogue threads/channels have become unwieldy. To reduce the morass of single entry postings perhaps there should be a time limit given after which they would automatically be deleted. Okay that is my rant
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.