PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i the only one who doesn't like the new site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i the only one who doesn't like the new site?

Change is absolutely necessary and is required to grow and move forward and expand. Change is good and i'm not annoyed about a great looking site. I'm annoyed about not being able to find things as easily as i used to. I've been around computers my whole life and can get around almost anything quickly but I'm lost on this site sometimes.

First time the new site loaded i couldn't even access scratch and match. I finally found it and tried to find other things. Now today i opted into live training and I couldn't even see when it had started. I did click on "create reminder" button and 5 minutes before the start there was nothing. On the old site at least at the top it would say "you are registered for training and it starts at...". so i missed the training. 5 minutes before the start I actually did try find any link to the training and even though there was a big picture saying when it started, it was not clickable so the location of the training eludes me.

Many things have disappeared from the promotions tab but am happy to see a lot of extras on some of the other menus like the link to twitch which i didn't see on the old site. I don't even know my own position on the leaderboard on the leagues, that has disappeared. It used to be at the top right and i would click on it and it would say my position.

Insulting responses don't get anyone anywhere so let's post mature responses.

The live training reminder is actually something that is on the list, that the techs know about and are working on. It was brought up in the support thread about the forum updated by multiple people.

The leaderboard stuff IS there. It's also included in the support thread (with pics of how to work it that raiser put in).

there also are some things that aren't working yet (odds calc, replayer, etc).. those will take a week or two, as the new forum is set up to be able to be used better on mobile and those items were flash-based.. which doesn't work on mobile.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

thanks jwk24

Comment

Happy Halloween Poker Stars School

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.