PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Courses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Courses

I already finished poker basics course but didn't take a quiz. Why not?

Originally posted by barkinn View Post
    I already finished poker basics course but didn't take a quiz. Why not?
    Hello, Here's a link to the Poker Basics Quiz: https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ar...ssessment-Quiz Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

I clicked to link then push to start the quiz button . This message appear on the screen''There is a problem with your account''

Comment

Hi barkinn, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! When you see that message you need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com for assistance. They will be happy to help. Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there! umbup: Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.