PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maloco87

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maloco87

Hi PSO

I joined PSO about 3 years ago but never really used it, however i have recently got stuck into all the learning material and have found it to be very good.

I have been playing online a lot the past 3 years while using other training sites and forums, but I have been enjoying PSO and would like to make this site my main site for learning, as i am a big pokerstars fan and enjoy the podcasts etc.

I am looking to start fresh and take what im learning from PSO to start playing more sng's and tourney's and am currently taking part in the open skill league.

I hope to speak to a lot of you here from now on weather it be about general poker, hand discussions or just general banter.

Hello Maloco87,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Maloco87, Nice to meet you! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks guys

Royal raise I listen to the podcasts which I really enjoy. You are from Ireland as am I, where abouts are you from? Just out of curiosity how did you get involved with pokerstars the way you have?

Comment

Hi malaco

I know everyone learns differently but my 1 tip is join live training and dont be afraid to ask anything no matter how stupid it may seem

cya on the felts

Comment

Thanks rolo

I always find that when I watch live training or a recording I play better next time, my problem is when I get sucked into playing all the time without taking time out to study or analysis I play like a robot take some bad beat etc and tilt of my bankroll.

I currently have no bankroll so I'm taking the time to get back to basics and work harder to improve my game and move up the limits.

Comment

sounds liek you have a good plan there to me

gl

Comment

hi malco,
                just wanted to wish you good luck,and if its general banter you're looking for, I'm all in
                Im about to start a 10$ stake I got off the shares and stakings section in the forum, and Ive no social peer at the moment, and thats my fault cuz Iv never really reached out, so heres my way of trying

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.