PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello everyone.

I'm a relatively new player here from the UK.

First post, and I hope one of many. I thought I better post an intro before jumping in to the rest of the forums.

Cheers guys, see you in the forums, or maybe on the tables.

Hi AJ_Orion, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Just saw your other post about poker goals (which I'll respond to in the morning when I'm not half asleep lol) but I'd like to say most beginners don't even consider setting goals so you're making a great start! You should fit in nicely here umbup: Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Cheers, Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by AJ_Orion View Post
      see you in the forums, or maybe on the tables.
      Welcome to the Forums, great to see you here We will have a new series of tournaments running in the Poker School Home Game Club starting in a week or so, you'd be very welcome to join in the fun. Any questions please ask. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I will look in to the Poker School Home Game Club, it sounds interesting. I'll also have a read through all of the Home Game thread as soon as I have time.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.