PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the community!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the community!

Hi folks!

As you can see I've been a part of pso for awhile now.

I regularly participate in the premier leagues.

I only registered to the community this past week because I wanted to take part in the leaderboards and participate a little bit in the community forums.I'm very new to posting in forums so,pardon me if I don't do it right.

So here I am! see you at the tables!

Ohhh! and,

Look at that bracelet!!!! my first ever win!!!!

PPat

P.S. I have questions and I don't know where to post them?
    Bracelet Winner

Hello, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Welcome to PSO and congrats on winning some Bling in Event 26th

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm new to this community and wasn't sure how to post and or reply but wanted to share, like therapy lol. I will bounce back! I had a goal in Saturday's PSO evening event to make the final table. I accomplished that with a nice chip stack. I was doing well until I wasn't, . Playing HORSE for the first time with 3 games I am totally unfamiliar with, I finally cracked! I didn't make up for that today with a one hand and out in the first PSO TOURNEY and then committed Pokercide after gaining a large quick chip lead and went down fast and hard. I attempted to play today when I was feeling awful from an injury(tailbone dislocation) I'm dealing with. It's an excuse but not an excuse to play like a donkey. I'll try to regain my dignity tomorrow.
        I'm honored to be part of this group and will try harder to get better at all games not just hold'em and to learn from all of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to the forum SweetAces, we are all here to learn! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello $weetAces

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by $weetAces View Post
              I'm new to this community and wasn't sure how to post and or reply but wanted to share, like therapy lol. I will bounce back! I had a goal in Saturday's PSO evening event to make the final table. I accomplished that with a nice chip stack. I was doing well until I wasn't, . Playing HORSE for the first time with 3 games I am totally unfamiliar with, I finally cracked! I didn't make up for that today with a one hand and out in the first PSO TOURNEY and then committed Pokercide after gaining a large quick chip lead and went down fast and hard. I attempted to play today when I was feeling awful from an injury(tailbone dislocation) I'm dealing with. It's an excuse but not an excuse to play like a donkey. I'll try to regain my dignity tomorrow. I'm honored to be part of this group and will try harder to get better at all games not just hold'em and to learn from all of you! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Hi! aces, Welcome to pso, GL at the tables!umbup: PPat
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.