PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey one and all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey one and all

Hey everyone,

Just a quick post to introduce myself, although not new to poker or Stars perse, however I was completely unaware of a forum being attached to Stars. So finally here we are - we have found it.

So I Look forward to getting involved in any community things that are are ongoing etc and look forward to donating on the tables!!

Cheers

Hi WickedNemo, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there! umbup: Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hey WickedNemo, Welcome to the Forum, great to see you here! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.