PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner's luck thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner's luck thread

So, I recently got back into Hold 'em and took advantage of that Bankbuilder promo and managed to get 2 dollars to 15 dollars (It'd honestly be 50+ if I didn't suffer two bad beats on the river, but that's poker. The reason I made the thread was I had to share my first tournament victory coming in first of 300 people with someone and was wondering if any of you guys, new or not have been of the up/managed any feats you'd care to share.

Please list them below!

P.S is there a way to access the hand history via the playback player? I wanna relive some of the plays.
    I know Pokerstars will email a text based history but I want to see the cards and the whole bit, let me know! Thanks!
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.