PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change the time from 24 hour clock?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change the time from 24 hour clock?

I'm confused.

It says a training session is at 20:00 - 21:00 (ET)

Can I change this to read like a normal clock and also make it Pacific Time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Serene Ocean,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

Unfortunately the clock for the Live Training cannot be changed, it always displays in Eastern Time. I realise this can sometimes not be the most convenient but there are one or two things you can do to help you keep track. Firstly I recommend, if possible, adding an additional clock to the one on your computer that displays in ET. Or you can figure out what time a training is at and set a reminder using some kind of timer app.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I watched the video and thank you. I'm still a little confused though. Isn't that a 24 hour clock? I could deal with Eastern, because that's only three hours more than Pacific. I hope I'm not wasting your time and sounding like a complete idiot here.

I appreciated the response.

Comment

Well there isn't any way to change the clock on the site from 24 hour. But if you add clocks on your own computer so you can compare ET, which is what the training times are set in, with your own time you should be able to set the clock displaying your own time in whatever format you like.

You're certainly not wasting anyone's time I just hope I'm making sense.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi and Welcome,Good luck at the tables from Canadaumbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.