PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi five :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi five :)

I am a new player and found out on this forum. Seems a good place to share some games and read on other experiences

Been playing for a few days only and after founding this website and reading half of the poker basic course i found myself as loose cannon/agressive bluffer. Been doing fine with pokermoney but when i tried at micro games i just got stomped.

After reading half of that poker basic course i started to appreciate the hands and stuff.

Its my first post so please dont throw it in brag thread!

Got 2 exciting games so far but lost the tournament.
    -------
    Game 1:

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Me: [Ad Qd]
    Oneguy: (maybe a pair?)
    Me bet:he calls

*** FLOP *** [3h Jh Qs]
    Bet Call
    *** TURN *** [3h Jh Qs] [Ac]
    Raise All in
    *** RIVER *** [3h Jh Qs Ac] [Ah]
    The tablea full house, Aces full of Queens)
    We split in half That was worrying..
    ------
    Game 2
    Me: [Ad Qc]
    Someguy:calls

*** FLOP *** [5h Jh Kh]
    Me: im in trouble.. checked..

*** TURN *** [5h Jh Kh] [6h]
    Me: im in so trouble.. Betted

*** RIVER *** [5h Jh Kh 6h] [Th]

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    Me: [Ad Qc] (a flush, King high)
    Otherguy: [Td Kd] (a flush, King high)
    We splitted pot in half. Was exciting game
    --------------

In conclusion, poker is exciting, hard to play, and punishing. I hope i will find it rewarding also..

welcome to PSO, i like your enthusiasm

and yes, poker is all kinds of adjectives, depending on the hand

Comment

Welcome to PSO, hope you enjoy the forum.

PH

Comment

Hello Pokermancer8,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello from Canada , u will like this site

Comment

It does seem this is a huge website. Not sure how many hours does one take to read all this and then understand and memorize and then to use it in practice. not even talking about winnings.

I do enounter tight and agressive players as a beginner. Whats up with that? How they are different from better players when they loose less often.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.