PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day PSO

G'day PokerSchoolOnline!

I'm Steve and I've been playing poker for a few short years now. I learnt on my own by playing pub games and watching alot of WSOP, but never really learnt the technical things to get me off the ground onto the training wheels.

I recently found your site and jumped head first into it's pages of WIN. I've mostly been playing micro stakes NLH ring games, STT and MTT as-well as a few PSO Open Skill Leagues-- which I am proud to say I did quite well with the help of the sites courses, videos and quizzies.

I plan on sticking around and I look forward to the possibilities of what PokerSchoolOnline has to offer.

Thank you.

welcome steve umbup: sounds like youve got a solid starting foundation, best of luck in the world of poaker

Comment

Hi , Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there! umbup: Joss
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi from Canada ,enjoy

Comment

Welcome aboard Steve

Comment

thanks guys, it's good to be here. I'm so exited!

Comment

Hey Steve, Great to see you here at PSO! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.