PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi PSO!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi PSO!

I'm pretty bad at this whole introduction thing, but I'm Quaquaversal. I'm a Belgian player who only recently developed an interest in the game, heck I didn't even know the rules until about 2 weeks ago when I started playing.

I think I progressed a lot since then though, I'd atleast hope so considering I've been spending upwards of 10 hours a day playing, watching videos and studying tables with more experienced players.

I tend to go all out when something peaks my interest but with poker I felt a need to limit myself, I decided not to allow myself to deposit any money until I feel comfortable enough about myself as a player ( my financial situation isn't the greatest, nor is my self control, so this is definitely for the best ), I played play money SNGs for most of these past 2 weeks and obtained about 840K play money chips before I decided that I was wasting my time and knowing that the people I was playing weren't actually risking anything, I could hardly assume my play was actually any good.

I had no idea how to build a bankroll until a few days ago when I discovered freerolls and PSO, it's been tough transitioning from SNGs to MTTs but I'm quickly learning how to atleast play the freeroll versions ( though the 50+ BB shovefests early on are really hard to adjust to ) :P, I earned myself a ticket to the weekly round 2 today and hope that soon will give me a starting bankroll.

..I ramble too much, I was hoping to keep this short
    Last edited by Quaquaversal; Thu Jan 02, 2014, 06:51 AM.

Hello Quaquaversal,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.