PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knagh is here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Knagh is here.

    Just want to say hello to all fellow poker amateurs like me.
    I'm hanging around here for some time.
    So hello!

    (I'm also sorry for potential language mistakes etc. I'm from Poland and English is my second tounge.)

  • #2
    Originally posted by Knagh View Post
    Just want to say hello to all fellow poker amateurs like me.
    I'm hanging around here for some time.
    So hello!

    (I'm also sorry for potential language mistakes etc. I'm from Poland and English is my second tounge.)
    omg u have 2 tounges :O lol jokes wellcome man

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Knagh, glad to have you at PSO!

      Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

      Bracelet Winner

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Knagh, I'm new around here aswell what poker do you play?

        Comment


        • #5
          For now just Texas Hold'em NL, I'd like to learn other variants but don't have enough time and motivation now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Knagh View Post
            For now just Texas Hold'em NL, I'd like to learn other variants but don't have enough time and motivation now.


            I don't think that was what he meant. What games are you playing? Heads up Hypers? 6 Man SnGs? NL Cash? and at what stakes?
            Bracelet Winner

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh now i got it, wasn't sure too.
              For now 1c/2c NL Cash games, with a little profit.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Knagh View Post
                Oh now i got it, wasn't sure too.
                For now 1c/2c NL Cash games, with a little profit.
                Looking back at what I said I did word it weirdly but thats good I wish I had the discipline to stay that low haha I keep losing my bankroll but from now on I'm being a lot more careful.

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                X Cookies Information

                We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.