PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello PSO!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PSO!

Hello PokerSchoolOnline!

Technically I am not a newbie anymore because I am a member since 2010 but never got a chance to post/participate here, and that really sucks.

I am posting this because I want to be active here. IMO PSO is a goldmine of information about poker, that's why I am here. I want to learn, learn and learn to improve my game.

Thank you for reading my post.

deejay from Philippines.

Originally posted by 4deejay4 View Post
    Hello PokerSchoolOnline!

Technically I am not a newbie anymore because I am a member since 2010 but never got a chance to post/participate here, and that really sucks.

I am posting this because I want to be active here. IMO PSO is a goldmine of information about poker, that's why I am here. I want to learn, learn and learn to improve my game.

Thank you for reading my post.

deejay from Philippines.
    Hello deejay

Your opinion of PSO is 100% correct.

To learn learn learn - you could not be in a better place.

good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello 4deejay4,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks EdinFreeMan and Fadyen.

Good luck at the tables!

Comment

hi from Canada you will find rthis site the best umbup:umbup:

Comment

welcome back to PSO ,are you a member of any homegames clubs ? we have AnzacPokerClub ,lots of PSO members ,will regular events and chat/rail/advice table ,Club ID 762695 invite 2013203 your most welcome to join,

Comment

Welcome to PSO, great to see you here! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.