PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is it possibe??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it possibe??

hey guys,
    im curious about how come it is possible that a player playing in million dollar sunday.. He lost all the chips yet i saw him playing back from another table???
    actually he is a pokerstar player n i was watching his game..

Was it those identical twins? lol

Comment

lol.. no the player was one n only

Comment

then he obviously didn't lose all his chips.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

well, he did.. i dont know do poker pro have this option or what..

Comment

I can give you the player name if u have the acces to check previous hands of that player

Comment

I can assure you that no player has the ability to do that unless it's a rebuy or re-entry tournament. I think the most likely scenario is that the player didn't quite lose all their chips. However if you still have concerns please feel free to contact support@pokerstars.com about the matter.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok.. thanks fadyen

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.