PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I was wondering if I should play with a bankroll althought I simply don t play often for money!

Hello ddragon99,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

By playing with a bankroll do you mean using proper bankroll management? If so it's always a smart thing to do but if you just play occasionally for fun then you can be a bit less strict with it.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Welcome from Canada , your a now a member to what I think is the best Poker learning site

Comment

Originally posted by ddragon99 View Post
          Hello, I was wondering if I should play with a bankroll althought I simply don t play often for money!

HI ddragon99, you are asking a question that only you can answer.

Can you afford to play for real money?

Are you confident at your game?

If both answers are yes, then by all means load up a bank roll.

I would suggest starting on micro sng's.

I would also suggest a small Bank roll<br>.

I would also advise split your BR up into so many blocks of games.

Also look up the bonus codes if you make a deposit.

Welcome to PSO.

Comment

Originally posted by ddragon99 View Post

Try freerolling it for a couple of months may be the answer for you,if playing for money makes you uncomfortable.

The Astronomer/Weekly Round 2 path is a grind,but if you can get a couple/few free bucks in your account this way then you can try to expand that with real money ventures on Star's dime and not yours.Plus since there IS actual money to be won taking this path you'll be emotionally invested enough to get a sense for how you're likely to deal with pressure,Tilt and other factors.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.