PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back in the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the game

Hello all

my name is peter i am from the netherlands
    my poker game is Fixed limit

if you have some tips comments share it whit me

and if you have a question i am here now and maby i can reply

Bye for now

Hello Pjerter,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

I'm not much of a fixed limit player myself but there are a few members I know play it. We do of course have a limit cash section in the forum as well as an analysis section if you want to discuss some hands. Also we have the Limit Holdem Course which you might like to have a look at.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Also if you've not already joined then you are invited to become a member of our Community Home Games Club! Details on how to join can be found here.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Pjerter! Welcome to PSO.

Fixed limit players are a dying breed, but there are a few FLH players on the forum. Are you playing cash games or tourneys, or a mixture of both?

Maybe you'd like to set some goals and challenges so we can follow your progress. Good luck!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

@ArtySmokesPS hello i am playing cash games only
        I try to beat the micro stakes and then move up
        Its a long journey whit ups and downs
        But its a nice game and still learning to get better

@Fadyen
        Thanks for the welcome and i will check it out all your links

Comment

Welcome from Canada and Good Luck, Think you will enjoy this site ,It offers everything to learn and play and become a better player

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.