PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maDe says hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maDe says hi!

Since I want to be active on the forums here on PSO I might aswell start by introducing myself!

I am Patrick "maDe91" Verhoeven. 22 years old from the Netherlands. I've been playing poker for a few years now but never really serious. Since about half a year ago I've decided to start playing again and try to actively work on my game. So far things have been going really well. I started out playing cashgames and worked my way up from being a winning player at NL2 to being a winning player at NL25.

I am really considering switching to SnG's though, because I notice myself getting more sloppy and bored by playing cashgames and I've always enjoyed tournament poker more!

If there is anything else you want to know about me don't be shy and ask!

Hello maDe91,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

If you go to switch from cash to sng's/mtt's... remember.. you can't reload, so you need to be more cautious.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Patrick and welcome to the forums.
      Have you thought what sng structure/variant will you be playing?

Comment

Yeah I've thought about it a little bit. I wanna start off playing some single table 9player SnG's (turbo) to see how I fair in those and if I enjoy the structure (played 12 $1.50 9man so far with a nice $10 in profit so far, and used some FPP buying a step B ticket, managed to win a step C and got 3rd in that 1 time so got another step C ticket ^^)

I've played a few 90 and 180 player MTT's (turbo's aswell) a few months back and really enjoyed playing those too so might take some shots at those in the near future aswell.

As for where I am really going to focus on in the long term I am not sure yet. Just trying some things and see what I like the most for now.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.