PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello PSO community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PSO community

Hi guys.
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been playing poker for a few years with my friends, nothing serious. Decided to make my first deposit on Stars a little less than a month ago. The results have been mitigated, but I am learning and learning and I feel my game improving thanks to PSO.
    Made my first FT today on the PSO open league. Finished 5th in a field of 10000. I would have never made such a result had it not been for PSO and the forum!

Hi simonrdr, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there! umbup: Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to PSO! 5th in an open skill league game is no mean achievement, nice one umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks. I followed that up with a 253rd, giving me like almost 150 pts in two games, a nice relief since I was minus 66 in my previous 8 games!
        I actually almost busted out of the 21:00ET league game BEFORE the 17:00ET game. Now THAT would have been some achievement!

Comment

Excellent finish!!!umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Hi and welcome ,well done on the FT ,its not easy to get to any MTT FT and holding your nerve through the early shovefesr that league can be is also never easy.It would seem that while you are leraning your mainly sticking with the PSO games? another great way to play in some reasonable skill level games is to find a decent Homegames Club .
            PSO has a Homes games club and runs series such as the just completed Fall Series ,low or play $ buyins with great play ,way above the level you would expect for the buyin amount.Its worth joining if you are not already a member.
            Another is the club I manage AnzacPokerClub ,mainly PSO members so most can play and most only to happy to advise and help you learn.We run play $ and real $ events ,very low buyins,Club Points Series and cash ring games .We play HMNL and most other games at some time ,games such as 8 Game ,Hose are very popular and a great way to learn new forms of poker in a safe way.
            Go to Lobby-Click Homegames-Click "join a club"-enter club id 762695 ,invite 20132013 .
            Other clubs can be viewed in the HomeGames Forum here in PSO .
            Good Luck.

ps all PSO members are welcome to join Anzac Poker Club ,check out Homegames Forum for more info or PM me

Comment

Originally posted by simonrdr View Post
              Made my first FT today on the PSO open league.
              Welcome to PSO simonrdr and congrats on a great finish! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.