PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just thought I'd say hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I'd say hi

Hey guys an girls,
    I'm dan
    you've probably seen me hanging round the open skill league and premier skill league qualifier
    But new to the forum side of things.

So a big hello from me!

Hey danny!
    Hope you will enjoy the forum, don't be shy and post some hands or ideas if you like.

Comment

Good to see you're getting into the forums danny. Hope you find them useful!

And remember we don't bite so don't be shy lol.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Cheers guys. I'm sure ill find my feet soon an post away with bad beats and wins ect... Anyway time to get my ass to the table and try to improve my bankroll.

Dan

Comment

Hi Dan, ask and reply as much as you like. This is the best forum out there for the micro stakes player. Your never ridiculed if you post something wrong, instead you get a deeper insight into the game umbup:
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome Danny, Nice to see you here Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.