PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old member decided to come back! :}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old member decided to come back! :}

Welp, hello there poker fans! Been here in PokerStars quite a while actually, had few succesfull games, had more bad ones, dropped it dunno why, but somehow decided to come back and play more,guess watching some games with Tony G made me to come back here(he was born where I am from). Wish me luck in upcomming freerols and cheaper tourneys to get back and remember Poker! umbup:

Hello n0tavlbl,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey n0tavlbl, Thanks for posting! Wishing you lots of rungood at the tables Raiser umbup:

Comment

You can teach an old dog new tricks

gl at the tables
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

welcome back

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.