PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from newbie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from newbie

Hi Gang, What a fantastic resource this is, so grateful that I stumbled into here The trainings are excellent, nice balance of banter and knowledge all round. After being a dabbler, I am looking to get into being in profit with mtts and enjoy my poker more than ever. It's a sick ride but I'm loving it and I look forward to seeing you all on the tables. I dont chat at the ring table due to comp issues (my return button died) I'm not being ignoranT Cheers, Zix

Hello Zix9,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables 

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi and welcome Zix.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Zix9,

Welcome to the forum. You're right that it is a great resource and it has certainly helped a lot of players improve.

Post lots and let us know how you are getting on with your games.

If you arent sure about a hand feel free to post it for analysis in the Hand Analysis forums.

And yea, the live training sessions are great, and there is one tonight from a Team Online Pro. One of two online pros that are involved in the live training at PSO.

Comment

Hello ,great place to be

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.