PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to you

Hi, My name is Peter and I`m currently taking a closer look at PSO and the Poker game. I`m playing poker daily since one month and therefore I tried, but lost some money and stopped with the game. A friend of mine told me about PSO and I did get a lot of interest to take a closer look at it. Now I`m learning while I play and I see myself growing in the game and results. Poker is a great game and thanks to PSO for all there tools. I`m glad to be member with it. I`m now going further with my tournaments 100k and I will take a closer look at the forum as soon as I can. I wish all of you a great day, All the best, Peter umbup:

Hello Peter,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Kind regards,
    CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice to meet you Peter! I hope to see you getting involved in Live Training sessions, and maybe the PSOSOP games. Good luck!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

welcome good luck at the tables

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.