PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lot of time on my hands, so I started learning about NLHE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot of time on my hands, so I started learning about NLHE

Hi everyone,

Currently have a lot of time on my hands as I'm not working or studying. Guess you could say it's a transition period. I needed something to keep me occupied and I came back to Poker. Previous experience is a few live games at a friends house and using play money. Have been playing and learning properly for the past few weeks, just playing 1c/2c nlhe 6max and full ring.

I had no idea how deep the rabbit hole went with this game. Great game when you have as much time as me.

I've installed Hold Em Manager and am learning how to use it to correct my game. Reading articles, books. Watching videos. Still trying to get my head round a few basic ideas but I'm sure I'll have my 'aha' moment the more I study, watch and play.

Sorry for posting a novel, I tend too type a lot.

Hi Rustled! Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you more familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Rustled!

John's given you a good link to help you find your way around. One of the things I'd really recommend is joining the PSO Home Games club. We've got some great tournament series coming up in the next couple of months, and they're a great way to make poker buddies and improve your strategy.

Have fun on the forum!

Cheers,
      Arty
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.