PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grinders willing to exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinders willing to exchange

Im new to this site but not pokerstars. Im here to socialize with other poker players. theres a lot of spots where you can improve your game and im down for the journey. My biggest reason why im here is to help myself/poker players with bankroll management and all the great things around the game.just trying to get some info on my thoughts, thanks Trent

It is what it is

I also would like to add, If all goes well ive got peoples back on stakes as long as I cant build some trust.

Comment

Hi Trent, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Please feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have. Good luck at the tables! umbup: Joss
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi TRENTS_ACES,

Lots of players will happily join a discussion here at PSO.

Put up comments or thoughts and sit back and watch the discussion fly.

One thing You may want to do is set up a yearly goal.

here is an old thread that has inspired a lot of us to set and attempt to obtain our goals

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ght=poker+diet

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

if you want to socialize its worth joining the PSO home club. currently running a tournament series full of some serious players

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks to both of you. I like that Winston im the same way coming to think of it, I like learning but not being taught.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.