PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Player, New to PSO.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Player, New to PSO.

Hey everybody! I just found out about PSO due to WBCOOP and twitter. Thought i'd check it out and introduce myself!

I am a professional player who has 2 WSOP FT's and regularly play tons of MTT volume online, mostly on Pokerstars (I have over 25000 MTTs played lifetime). I found PSO through twitter/PS and thought it would be a good community to help out in, and build some reputation in. ^.^

If you are interested in following my poker journey as I hunt for sunday major FT's, Series FT's, and some WSOP gold you may find my blog here.

I have done some WSOP Trip Reports as well, you may find them earlier in my main blog above ( they include many details and pics about my summers in vegas and my ft's each year).

Also if you'd like to follow me on twitter, my twitter is @protentialmn.

When I hit 1000 followers on twitter I will be giving away 4 free hours of mtt poker coaching! (I have over 600 hours of coaching exp)

Hopefully this isn't too much shameless self plugging.

Thanks for reading this and best of luck at the tables!

Edit: I started a blog here on PSO as well. Has the first 2 sections to my WSOP "Trip Report".

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=42618
    Last edited by PROTENTIALmn; Tue Mar 05, 2013, 05:56 AM.

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to PSO

It is good to have you here and can not wait to read some of your blog

If you have any questions or help be sure to ask

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Mar 05, 2013, 06:15 AM.
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to PSO Ryan, nice to have you here. umbup: Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Ryan!

Interesting blog. Welcome to PSO!

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.