PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courses in video form?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courses in video form?

Hi all,

I've recently joined and I'm really interested in going through the courses on this website to improve my game however I don't really want to sit and read huge chunks of boring text.

I'm just wondering if the courses, mainly the poker basics one are available as videos anywhere?

I know there are loads of videos available but they may not be relevant to the assessment questions and it may hours to find what I'm looking for.

Cheers,
    Josh.

Hi Joshlarrr

Thank you for your post and welcome to PSO.

While the courses have video examples incorporated within them none of the courses are available in video form only.We do have a significant number of training video's available which build on the training given in the course and these can be accessed here, just select a trainers name and a list of the trainers video's for you to select from will be displayed.

This link will also help you find your way round.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshlarrr View Post
      I'm just wondering if the courses, mainly the poker basics one are available as videos anywhere?
      Hi Josh, This page might help you with what you are looking for. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.