PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Poker friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Poker friends!

Niels is the name, from Norway. I am new here, although I have been registered for some time. My good friend Roland GTX has tried to get me to be more active at PSO, and looking at his progress the last 6 months, I know PSO is the right thing for me as I have to plug some leaks in cash games. Anyway, I heard great things about PSO and hopefully I can learn, contribute and chat with poker friends on this great site.umbup:

Welcome on board brother!

GL
    Roland GTX

Comment

Hi Niels

Welcome to pokerschoolonline, i just thought that this link may be helpfull to you to find your way round, nice to have you on board and good luck at the tables.

Comment

Tx bro, looking forward to this

Comment

Tx Tony

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.