PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me introduce myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me introduce myself

So let me properly introduce myself since I decided to be more active in the PSO community.

I'm Igor (or PokerIggy at Stars). I'm 31 (for just a few more days :p), full time software developer, husband and dad from the Neterlands. I started to poker as a hobby, but can say that I'm becomming quite a regular at the tables. Not meaning that I actually make money with playing, but I have a lot of fun doing it and really want to improve my game. My account here at PSO dates from end 2010 from when I started to play poker. I've done some self study since then but have the feeling that I'm stuck with my game and need to change my approach to actually improve my game further. So to accomplish this I started my Time Vault challenge and will update you on a regular basis of my progress, hands, etc. and hopefully I will meet my goals.

Thats it for now. So hope to see you all around!

Ps. See my Time Vault challange for more information.
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...2013-challange
    Last edited by PokerIggy; Wed Jan 23, 2013, 10:45 AM.

Nice to meet you PokerIggy, Great that you're here and if you ever need any help with anything give myself or any of >>The Team<< a shout and we'd be happy yo help. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.